2018 year DI Gasell winner and finalist in Young Entrepreneurs of the year 2017 Filip Stamenkovic launches the Fleaty Mobile application to optimise and digitize the transport market in the construction industry. The platform is an open marketplace that connects hauliers and truck drivers with construction contractors in need of orders and deliveries of materials and waste.
– The construction industry is Sweden’s largest industry, but also the most sterile. As an experienced building contractor, I know that there is a lack of innovative and digital solutions that connect construction contractors and drivers in a seamless way. With Fleaty, we can save time and unnecessary administration for the entire industry, says Filip Stamenkovic, CEO and founder of Fleaty.
With Fleaty, the client gets their material delivered on the same day and can follow the shipment from pickup to invoicing. Fleaty also connects clients and suppliers with distributors of building materials. Using the application algorithms, Fleaty calculates the best price for material in the user’s vicinity and shows the drivers where the closest Tipp is for the delivery of waste. More efficient bookings and shorter runs lead to saved time,
Money and resources for users and a reduced impact on the environment.
– No trucks should have to go empty on our roads. With the help of our digital solution and smart algorithms, we can constantly offer the closest car, the cheapest price for building materials and the shortest route to the dump, continues Filip Stamenkovic.
The company starts in Stockholm and aims to be found in several large cities within 6 months. Even now there are several trucks that can be booked up in the Stockholm area.
Hauliers, truckers and construction contractors can download the application on the App Store or Google Play and apply to start using Fleaty. After approval you can start using the service free of charge.
Fleaty is started by Filip Stamenkovic who is also CEO of the company. Co-founders are Robin Granholm, Cheif Strategic Officer and Nikola Markovic, Chief Product Officer.
Information about Filip Stamenkovic;
Filip Stamenkovic is a 25-year-old entrepreneur who is CEO and founder of Fleaty, Trygg Lek, and
CEO and partner of the family-owned construction company Lestra Entreprenad. Filip took over the role of
CEO of Lestra 2015 after his father Pecko Stamenkovic. In four years, he has increased the company’s
Sales from 12 million (2014) to 110 million (2018). He has previously founded the ITbolaget
PHASE Web agency that he sold 2013.
He is one of Sweden’s most successful young entrepreneurs who have been awarded several awards for
Commitment to their companies, to their employees and to their contribution to
Integrate foreign-born in Swedish society.
• DI Gasell 2018: Lestra Entreprenad is one of Sweden’s fastest growing companies
• 25 and Under in Northern Europe 2018: Philip is voted as Northern Europe’s
Seventh most successful entrepreneur under 25 of the Nordic Business Forum.
• King Carl XVI Gustaf’s fellow Compass Rose 2018: nominated for his
Exemplary efforts as a young leader.
• Finalist in the young Entrepreneur of the Year in Sweden 2017.
• Finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year in Stockholm 2017.
• Winner of Entrepreneur of the Year in Botkyrka 2016.